OMA Showcase - Watch Here!
If you missed the OMA Showcase on May 4, now you can catch it again here! Featuring 300+ OMA students, including...
- Creative puppets, vignettes, and finale parade made by OMA students and their teachers from Bloom, Howell, Kellond, Sewell, Van Buskirk, and Wright
- Kellond 2nd grade OMA dance entitled "Bringing the Rain to Kapiti Plain"
- Blenman 5th grade OMA dance entitled "Transitions"
- Borman 1st grade original OMA opera entitled "Bohemian Rat City"
- The OMA Honor Choid - 150+ Students representing district elementary schools, directed by Jennifer Wortman
- Special Guest: Jorvet, Tucson High Magnet School's Steel Drums under the direction of Khris Dodge